Fails to copy to Movie Server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fails to copy to Movie Server

Not sure what's going on but a new problem has cropped up.
    I cannot copy to the Movie Server with DVDFab. It gets to the step saying " Start to Copy File ******.iso to Movie Server " it sits there for a while
    then comes back with an error "Copy File *******.iso to Movie Server Failed. please check the network and try again"
    I can manually copy the created file to the Movie Server with no problem.

I'm using DVDFab Version 10.0.6.2 and Movie Server 1.0.0.8
    This worked before I tried the new Cloud Server Firmware.
    I can see and make poster changes to the MS from my PC just fine.
    Any Ideas?

No idea, sorry. I have not had time to do the upgrade yet. I assume the IP address of the MS has not changed. Maybe try reinstalling DVDFab.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Well I got it working again. Not sure which may have been the issue. I decided to try a MS shutdown. When it came back up I still
      had the usb stick with the firmware on it plugged in. I shutdown again and removed the stick. brought it back up and a DVDFab copy is working as I type.

Comment

Very glad to hear it, thanks for the feedback. I have left the developers a link to this thread.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X