Spider-Man (2002)(2012) never shows in the Media Server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Feedback Spider-Man (2002)(2012) never shows in the Media Server

I've been ripping my entire Blu-ray collection. I ripped Spider-Man 2, Spider-Man and now Spider-Man: Homecoming. Only Spider-Man does not show up at all. The .meta file exists, is uncorrupted, and the folder is named Spider-Man (2002)(2012), as well as the names in the folder. But for some reason, the media server never picks this up. It does for SM2 and for SMH.

I had a similar thing happen with IP man, the third one just disappeared turned the MS off a bit and found the IP man collection, opened it and all three were there.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

I powered down the movie server for five minutes, booted it back up, Spider-Man still cannot be found.

Comment

Is this disc from the box set shown here: https://www.amazon.com/Spider-Man-Tr...8327646&sr=1-2 ? Is "Spider-man(2002)(2012)" a movie title or a Collection name?
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

No, it is a standalone North American Blu-ray of the original Spider-Man movie, directed by Sam Raimi. The folder and file saved have the title, which is what DVDFab 10 created on the Media Server.

Comment

Working...
          X