No announcement yet.

How do I manage TV Show season discs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Feedback How do I manage TV Show season discs?

Hi, I made a Full Disc copy of Yu-gi-oh Zexal Season 1 Discs 5 and 6 and I attached Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal! to them. They both show up as "Episode 1" even though I have modified iso.meta information with a different title. The title in the meta file doesn't seem to display anywhere. I would like each "Episode 1" to be changed to show what episodes they cover. e.g. Disc 5 - Episodes 45 to 51. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks.

I had a similar problem with a TV series disc. I solved it by copying the episodes individually using the "(show name) s01e04...." naming style. The MS found and put all of them in a collection under the show title and the episodes show up individually.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	QQ图片20171020113815.png
Views:	349
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	343217
      you can edit the disc filename like this

Comment

Juice, where does the name of the .iso file get displayed vs information in the .meta file?

Comment

DVDFab 10 will be updated soon to support TV meta easier, and better.
          DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
          http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Thanks fengtao please make sure to have a larger range of episode #'s as right now the maximum is #11. Yugioh Zexal Season 1 went up to episode #49.

Comment

Originally posted by jltfong View Post
              Thanks fengtao please make sure to have a larger range of episode #'s as right now the maximum is #11. Yugioh Zexal Season 1 went up to episode #49.
              OK,we will test Detective Conan whitch Season 16 went up to episode 79.

Comment

I used the naming standard above pretty much (Plex server format since I run a Plex server off the NAS I'm also connecting to the MS) and it overrides the episode names I'm using for Firefly based on the episodes listed in the Blu-ray. It appears it may be picking up the episode numbers from Wikipedia. The files were ripped to MKV passthrough for the Plex server. Also the file names have the full episode names but these are never shown in the MS poster wall. Will that also be added with the above mentioned meta data improvements?

Comment

I'm also having problems with all Trigun episodes and some Eureka 7 episodes. I have a few bonus material from Star Trek the original series and Enterprise that I've listed as S00E01, etc. but these do not get stored into the collection with the other TV episodes. Again this is a Plex naming convention that I use because I also run a Plex server from my NAS for remote access to my movie library. How should I be handling these special episodes or the Anime that can't be found? It doesn't look like you support any other meta data search engines for video.

Comment

Working...
                  X