Dance with Wolves Blu ray incorrect playback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dance with Wolves Blu ray incorrect playback

When playing back the Dances with Wolves Blu ray ISO, the MS plays the movie with an overlay over the video showing a timeline and chapter selection, as though the user had selected the "scene selection" option. I have been unable to make that overlay go away so I can actually see the movie. Any ides on how to fix this problem?

That is really odd. Have you tried playing this ISO on your PC? Does what you see look like this?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2017-10-26-17-18-14.png Views:	1 Size:	31.8 KB ID:	343498

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Yes, I've played back the ISO using DVDFAB Media Player. It does NOT show the overlay and plays back fine.
      No, the overlay is a progress bar from 0 to the end of movie (some 3 hrs.) with the current chapter (along with that chapter's video clip) showing in the middle of the bar. It is the same bar that (on a DVD player) pops up when you want to select a particular scene. It is not the data that shows up when you select info on the MS remote.
      I've tried both CLONE mode and FULL DISK mode and gotten the same (bad) results. However, using MAIN MOVIE mode works okay, except for the fact I don't have the bluray menus anymore.It appears the MS is playing back some additional data stream along with the movie that it should not be playing.

Comment

This is what I see in the MS, only without the menu text.
        Attached Files

Comment

another try... Click image for larger version

Name:	overlay.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	147.0 KB
ID:	343590

Comment

We have reproduced the problem, and will fix it asap, thanks for your feedback.
            DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
            http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

I'm having the same problem with the Alien Anthology discs. The overlay completely covers up the lower half of the film!

Comment

Working...
                X