Playlists Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature Request Playlists Part 2

I have used 2 different usb sticks trying to update to the Movie Server Cloud Manager to have the ability to make playlists. I would prefer a local option, where when you go to select a video and it asks if you want to play the video now or add to playlist. I don't think I am being unreasonable in asking for this feature, nearly any media device today has some form of being able to create playlists. I really tried to give the Cloud Manager a shot, but I tried logging in from the link provided in the beta thread and it never did anything after putting my login info in, the little circle just spins forever. So please add some form of playlists that doesn't revolve around the unreliable internet options.

That's a good feature request and the ability will be added in a future release. All feedback is highly valued. Many current features/changes came from user suggestions, so don't be shay about asking!
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X