Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UHD Paramount and Sony playback problems.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Playback UHD Paramount and Sony playback problems.

687/5000

Hi, I am in contact with you to notify you that the DVDFab movie server does not support the playback of the Full UHD edited by Paramount, since when starting these it gives the message of the Blu Ray that must be connected to a 4K and hdr player, andthere it stays, it does not happen to me with the rest of distributors, in the case of the distributor Sony does not recognize me in the UHD the Atmos audio, being without sound.

On the other hand, if I reproduce these in remux format (MKV) of both distributors if it recognizes me and works correctly.

Clarify that both the television and the audio amplifier are compatible with UHD, HDR, Dolby Vision, as well as sounds Atmos and dts X.
    regards

Thanks for the feedback, will try to reproduce the problem.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

new firmware will fix this.

Comment

We are modifying the 4k navigation problem, please give us a specific movie name.

Comment

Hi,

You can test "Passengers" and "Spiderman home coming". both have problems.

Regards

Comment

Thanks for you feedback.

Issues about your post have been fixed in the latest beta release, but there are other playback issues as well.

Recently we are fixing many 4k disc navigation problems.

The following disc menu rendering error, become a one-fourth size.

187.Eine.toedliche.Zahl.1997.DUAL.COMPLETE.UHD.BLU RAY-NIMA4K
            The.Texas.Chainsaw.Massacre.1974.DUAL.COMPLETE.UHD .BLURAY-NIMA4K
            Valerian.Die.Stadt.der.tausend.Planeten.2017.DUAL. COMPLETE.UHD.BLURAY-NIMA4K
            Warcraft 2016 4K COMPLETE 2160p UltraHD Blu-ray HDR HEVC Atmos-HDRINVASION
            Jason.Bourne.2016.COMPLETE.UHD.BLURAY-TERMiNAL
            The.Great.Wall.2016.COMPLETE.UHD.BLURAY-TERMiNAL

Navigation failed.
            Despicable Me 3 2017 2160p GER UHD Blu-ray HEVC DTS-HD MA 7.1-NIMA4K
            Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban 2004 2160p UHD Blu-ray HEVC DTS-HD MA 7 1-SUPERSIZE
            Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix 2007 2160p UHD Blu-ray HEVC DTS-HD MA 7 1-SUPERSIZE
            Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows_ Part 2 2011 2160p UHD Blu-ray HEVC DTS-HD MA 7 1-SUPERSIZE
            Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 2010 2160p UHD Blu-ray HEVC DTS-HD MA 7 1-SUPERSIZE
            Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince 2009 2160p UHD Blu-ray HEVC DTS-HD MA 7 1-SUPERSIZE
            Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone 2001 2160p EUR UHD Blu-ray HEVC DTS-HD MA 7.1-NIMA4K
            Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets 2002 2160p EUR UHD Blu-ray HEVC DTS-HD MA 7 1-NIMA4K
            Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire 2005 2160p UHD Blu-ray HEVC DTS-HD MA 7 1-NIMA4K

Select chapter ,then stuck
            Mad Max Fury Road 2015 ULTRAHD Blu-ray 2160p HEVC Atmos 7.1-DIY@TTG
            X-Men.First.Class.2011.COMPLETE.UHD.BLURAY-SUPERSIZE
            X-Men.First.Class.2011.2160p.BluRay.HEVC.DTS-HD.MA.5.1-NOGRP

Can not move the selection icon
            Kimi no na wa. 2016 2160p HKG UHD Blu-ray HEVC DTS-HD MA 5.1

Navigation menu garbled
            Underworld.Blood.Wars.2016.COMPLETE.UHD.BLURAY-TERMiNAL
            Spider-Man.Homecoming.2017.COMPLETE.UHD.BLURAY-TERMiNAL
            Resident Evil: Afterlife 2010 2160p EUR UHD Blu-ray HEVC TrueHD 7.1-BLUEBIRD

Appear pop-up, black screen
            Man of Steel 2013 4K COMPLETE 2160p UHD Bluray HDR HEVC ATMOS-HDRINVASION

Comment

Atmos passthrough issue fixed?

Comment

Originally posted by hifikid80 View Post
                Atmos passthrough issue fixed?
                Inferno 2016 2160p UHD Blu-ray HEVC TrueHD 7.1 Atmos-TERMiNAL

This disc does not contain standard dolby audio package, and now the progarm has been made to compatible with such non-standard audio tracks.
                If there are compatibility issues, please give me feedback.

Comment

not sure about Inferno, I dont have it. I have only Spider-Man.Homecoming.2017. if spider man Atmos works then i assume it is fixed.

Comment

Working...
                  X