my libraries disappeared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my libraries disappeared

I had entries in both the Movies and TV Shows...the files are still there...but nothing shows up on either the web browser or the Movie Server itself. Some of my entries were showing posters, while others did not...and those being mainstream movies.

I can use file explorer and see the files are there. I can see the files on the movie server if I go to local files.

Nothing rebuilds my list. I even copied files using DVDFAB and it changed nothing.

I tried a number of options under settings which may have done something....but there is no options or manual that explains the options, or it is so poorly written I cannot find what the options do.

so how do I get my movie library listing back? Scan Library does nothing.

I also have programs that the movie db.org does not list, but IMDB shows them. I have 5,000 movies which are cataloged Movie Collector (Collectorz.com) with all my movie covers, front, back, posters, and backdrops. Not being able to add my covers anywhere is a problem. That program would also allow you to note that the movie is on your movie server if you worked that out with them.

What triggered this? What had you just done, if anything? What version are you running? Need more info!

Go to the About page and click the Feedback button, this will send your logs to the developers.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I've had that happen a couple of times. I fixed it by downgrading from 1012 back to 1011, then back to 1012. Library was back.

Comment

Only some of my movies showed up...and no TV Shows...by going back to 1011.

Comment

Sent my log files

Comment

The new firmware does nothing to help my problem....either does going back to 1011. TV Shows still missing.

Comment

Originally posted by bobwyre View Post
              The new firmware does nothing to help my problem....either does going back to 1011. TV Shows still missing.
              plz go back to 1010 and then upgrade to 1012.

Comment

That did nothing at all

Comment

Originally posted by bobwyre View Post
                  That did nothing at all
                  Hi there, greetings from Brazil here. I have a DVDFab Movie Server too, and a few days ago I decided to rebuild the library, and then, all the movies walls and collections were gone too, just like it happened to you.
                  All the series were rebuilt normally in my case, but whenever I choose the Movie section, I get a blank screen with a rotating loading icon, and nothing more, even I just leave it there turned on for hours.
                  Just like in your case, all my files are inside the 6TB hard drive: movies, series, general videos, etc. All them play fine if I choose the file manager, but it seems I've lost the whole movie section walls and collections, and I really don't know what to do.
                  I wonder if you found out a solution, so I could try it as well?
                  I really appreciate any help you could give me. Hugs, Cristiano.

Comment

Working...
                  X