Poster Selection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poster Selection

Firmware 1012. Some of the posters from scraping are not correct, although the movie selection is correct. For example, Noble House. The correct movie is shown, with the correct name and year, but the poster is a foreign language poster and not the English language poster. Using online Manager, edit, selecting the poster used to provide a selection of posters to choose. Currently, it doesn't even show the poster that is in use from the scraper, much less other choices. Any suggestions?

Duane

These are known issues that will require a new firmware to correct. I would suggest reverting to the v1010 firmware until the update is available.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Where can we get v1010?

Comment

It's under the release notes where you got the new update from at the bottom. Firmware Download....New and Old Firmware Download.

Updated by Juice ,31/1 11:36 AM. GMT+8:00 Fixed movie loss issue that occurred during database migration. Stability optimization. https://s3.amazonaws.com/dl

Comment

Originally posted by Down2Earth View Post
          It's under the release notes where you got the new update from at the bottom. Firmware Download....New and Old Firmware Download.

https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...s-released-out
          Only goes back to 1011

Comment

The link to 1010 does not work.

Comment

Well a new firmware is coming out so maybe.

Comment

When I learned that ONLY 5 posters are available,I am very angry.
                I have asked developers to limit the number of posters to 50.The developer should be able to do this next week

Comment

Working...
                X