Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General/Other Wrong TV Show is used

Hello,

I uploaded the TV Show "Doctor Who (1963)" to the MovieServer, but it is recognizing it as the 2005 TV Show.
    When I try to match it with the correct TV Show it doesn't save it, the Meta Data and the Poster stay on the TV Show from 2005.
    I also tried to clear the general meta data, but the changes haven't been saved, too.

I have no idea what else to do to get the correct Poster/Meta Data/Episode Data.

The files from this TV Show are the only files on the HDD.

Regards,
    Michael

Hi MIchael,
    This is not uncommon with content of that age, A new firmware should be out today that does a somewhat better job of scraping the series data, please try it using About->OTA Update if your box does not alert you automatically. Are you changing the year under Edit or under Match? Did you upload these as individual episodes or as a complete disc?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,
      I do not get an update when choosing OTA Update.
      I did upload the TV Show as individual episodes - one folder for each season (right now season 21 - 23).
      Under edit I tried to change the year. With Match I only chose the Poster for Doctor Who 1963.

Comment

There are generally 3 Dr. Who groupings....at least on IMDB...1963....1996 and 2005...That is the series groupings I use since I have all episodes from the start.

Comment

Originally posted by bobwyre View Post
          There are generally 3 Dr. Who groupings....at least on IMDB...1963....1996 and 2005...That is the series groupings I use since I have all episodes from the start.
          Hi bobwyre,
          how do you name the single files?
          My naming is "doctorwho_S22_E01" e.g.

On another HDD I have the TV Show from 2005 where I have no problems.

Comment

Working...
          X