Accessing Movie Server by web gui is blocked by password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accessing Movie Server by web gui is blocked by password

Since the latest update I have to enter a password to access, but I never configured one, what paasword is demanded?

Please use your DVDFab registered email and password to login.
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

This is not possible. As you can see in attached snapshot I can enter only a password and no username. I tried it with the registered password, no reaction. If I enter something different, no reaction again.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi rmzh57,
        You are attempting to use the port 32080 Manager which is no longer supported. Please try the new Manager at dms.dvdfab.cn, you should see the following login screen, where you should enter the email and password that you use to log in at the Member Center.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1-011 DMSLOGIN.png
Views:	352
Size:	82.5 KB
ID:	349047

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi signals,

Good to now ... why DVDFab can't inform us by mail about these complete new configurations before a release is launched? Or did I miss something?

The biggest problem I still have is all movie infos (Genre & Plot) ist shown only in chinese, before it was in german.

Another problem: all favorites where deleted! why?

The media library is empty, it shows me an icon learn more, but all I can learn how a blank pages looks like ..........

Comment

Hi together,
            thanks for the hint with the new Manager. I was trying to reach the connection three days.The "old" Manager ist still linked when you click on manager in DVDFAB 10.

Comment

That Manager link from within DVDFab only works with the v1010 firmware, sorry for the confusion. It will be corrected or removed in a future DVDFab release. For firmware >1.0.1.0, please use the web Manager at dms.dvdfab.cn.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
              X