Servers still down???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General/Other Servers still down???

Took the latest update yesterday and was very slow at updating the database, thought a rebuild would help but it didn't. Logged server out and tried logging in again and kept on saying 'failure to connect to server'. This was yesterday and having noticed that there had been issues left it until today but it still won't login with the same error.
    DVDFab logs in OK and the licence info displays in the Member Centre.

So I am currently just left with an unusable expensive brick...

All servers seem to be up and running, check the network and settings data on your DMS, just tried mine and it 'found home' OK. Yesterday I had to disconnect, then re set up the network to make it connect, please try that.

UPDATE: The DMS Manager at dms.dvdfab.cn is up and open but may still not be returning correct data (mine is currently in Chinese). This seems to related to the server problem from yeeterday, it was fine before that. If it was necessary to re-migrate the movie database, this is a huge task and may not be complete.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

It did manage to connect a little while ago and is now scanning the movies, The only problem now is half the titles are in chinese and the dms manager is only showing a handful of the 100+ titles so far matched out of the 900 that exist. It is also a lot slower at matching the previous version.

Comment

Under normal conditions it is actually faster, I think it is heavily loaded now with everyone updating their firmware at the same time. The Chinese thing is a known issue and is being addressed. Sorry for the inconvenience.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

We are working on Chinese characters problem, and it will be fixed soon.
          DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
          http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Chinese characters problem is fixed, please refresh the webpage.
            DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
            http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Mines is fixed, thanks for the update to refresh fengtao

Comment

While the server appear to be up, I can not add a network folder. Flashed the latest 1.0.1.2 manually, even did a factory reset, today logins finally work and activation. But when I try to add a network folder it just spins forever. So hopefully its not an ongoing thing, I would like to get my box functional again after weeks of being broken.

Comment

Working...
                X