X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchasing Issues

Hello all,

Does anyone know how to contact DVDFab,

I purchased one of these units on January 23, my credit card shows that there was a payment, I recieved an email that said in 3-5 days it would be shipped, and I would be sent another email with the shipping details.

have not recieved the second email, tried to contact them through their "contact us" link and sent them an email twice through that link, still no answer and still no product.

Thanks in advance
    Shaggy

Hi Shaggy,
    Sorry you had a problem with this. I will send the support team a link to your thread.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I had the same problem and my MS showed up at my door the same day I sent an email to inquire about it. Give it a few days and you should have it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggy6977 View Post
        Hello all,

Does anyone know how to contact DVDFab,

I purchased one of these units on January 23, my credit card shows that there was a payment, I recieved an email that said in 3-5 days it would be shipped, and I would be sent another email with the shipping details.

have not recieved the second email, tried to contact them through their "contact us" link and sent them an email twice through that link, still no answer and still no product.

Thanks in advance
        Shaggy
        Hello Shaggy,

Please send me a PM with your purchased info, I will check it out for you.

Regards,
        mona

Comment

Working...
        X