This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scraper Development Team

If possible I would like to see some way to exclude directories and/or files from being scraped without deleting said directories/files from the movie servers HDD. Like maybe a "prefix filter" that could be added to said files that tells the scraper to ignore the information that follows the prefix.

It doesn't really do well on documentaries and once it misidentifies the only way to get rid of it is to delete the media file...unless I'm missing something, this seems as though it would speed up scraping operations locally and globally.

What do you think...YES / NO/ NOT POSSIBLE?

Very reasonable, I will discuss with dev team, thanks for your feedback.
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Thank You fengtao!

Comment

Two requests:
        1) Can you please give us the ability to move mis-labeled movies to TV shows?
        2) Can you provide a web interface to the META info database? Once I rip my disks using DVDFAB I put them away, and finding them again when the new software can't match them is annoying. A web interface could allow us to enter data. For example, I have 10 seasons of MASH which aren't in your database. I do not want to find them all.

Comment

Can you provide an interface for us to pull metatdata from TheMovieDB directly? I can find my video/TV shows from the TheMovieDB on the web but the Scraper cannot! And the current way to edit/fix match through the dms.dvdfab.cn is very frustrating and time consuming.

Comment

Please start a new thread with your Feature Request, it w ill get lost in this one, which I am closing.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
            X