No announcement yet.

Stargate Extened Edition Blu-ray (2007)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Playback Stargate Extened Edition Blu-ray (2007)

The menu's do not work properly. The video will play back, but the menu's are not usable. In fact, using the arrow keys on the remote while on the menu screen results in strange behavior, such as the right arrow key brings up the standard "info" screen for the movie server like the movie is actually playing.

To be clear, this is the original movie, not the SG-1 TV show? Copied from disc with DVDFab (what version, if known)?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Yes, the original movie, not the tv show. I am using DVDfab 10.0.8.1, copied in clone mode.

Comment

I have that movie and it copied just fine using full disc mode.

Comment

Thanks for the info. I will try it in that mode..

Comment

Okay, tried that with no success. Same problem.
            For now I am going to transfer it in "Main Movie" mode. Wasn't much on that disc other than the movie anyway.

By the way, the case says that the disc is powered by "METAMENU" Technology. Perhaps "METAMENU" and the media server don't like each other.....

Comment

Working...
            X