To those in the know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature Request To those in the know

I love the feature you have for editing metadata for videos. There you are able to select between Movies and TV series. Would it not be a good idea to be able to do this when in movies and TV series. I find that many TV series end up under movies and there is no way to edit them properly. At the moment I have to remove them of the drive and copy them back later 1 at a time when rest have been edited. Please let me know when you come up with a decision.
    Viking lost down under

This is being addressed, sorry for the inconvenience.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks
      Viking lost down under

Comment

Scraper Mis-match_A.PNG

Scraper Mis-match.PNG

I feel your pain ejm!

Attached Files
        Last edited by Dead Eye; 02-11-2018, 11:22 AM.

Comment

thanks Dead Eye.
          Viking lost down under

Comment

I love the Poster Wall metaphor and for the most part the scraper does a good job and is accurate, but when it gets it wrong you have to remove the files as you noted. While I like movies I really like documentaries and I have a lot of them that I have bought over the years.

I don't seem to be able to see the images that I posted which leads me to think I didn't do something right...were you able to see them?

Last edited by Dead Eye; 02-12-2018, 10:44 AM. Reason: Grammer!

Comment

no, but I deleted all info in metadata and put my own in. under poster I copied link from imbd and uploaded it, then saved it,
              Viking lost down under

Comment

Working...
              X