Download link for DMS 1.0.1.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Download link for DMS 1.0.1.2

Where is the download link for the new firmware?. OTA says it is already up to date but version is 1.0.1.0.

The 1012 link was withdrawn due to difficulties with the database reported by some users. If you have 1012 installed, you may leave it but until the problem can be verified and corrected, the developers made v1010 available for users that had problems with the later release. A replacement update will be made available in the near future, but probably not until after the Chinese New Year (Spring Festival) holiday when the Beijing office reopens.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

When I booted the thing this morning to put on 1010, it said 1013 was available?

Comment

still i would like to try the new firmware , could you make it available offline?

Comment

Courtesy hifikid80 why do you want to download a firmware copy (1.0.1.2) that isn't functional and is not going to be supported? Signals has been recommending to revert back to 1.0.1.0 as an interim fix for the time being for a week now. It was not without reasoning to revert back and I was glad that we were giving the option to revert back, stay happy and keep 1.0.1.0 until a replacement update is released.

Comment

my problem is simple (few uhd atmos passthrough issues) and i have around 50 movies so whatever happens i can live with it.

Comment

All,
              The v1012 firmware is actually very functional and has a number of improved or new features (I still have it on mine), the problem is with the scraping and database associated with it, which does have issues for some. Reversion to v1010 gives you the old scraper (which had its own issues) and the old database, which is much better. I will see if the update pack for v1012 can be distributed for those that may want to try it regardless of the known issues.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

You can download and update to 1013.

DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Fengtao posted a link to download and update to 1013, however, when I click on the link it return a message saying that I am not authorized to visit this page. I also saw this message of 1013 being available. When I tried to update, it failed. How can I be granted permission to the 1013 link?

Comment

How can I be granted permission to download version 1013?

Comment

Version 1013 showed up on my MS and I installed it. After the MS rebooted I attempted to gain access to my movies. I only received a message saying "Server access failure, please try to reboot the player." I tried that many times without success. I was able to access movies and tv series with version 1012. I don't know what else to do at this point. Asking for a little help!

Comment

My MS still says 1.0.1.0?

Comment

Mine successfully updated to 1013 two days ago.

Comment

I have had pretty good results with the v1013 update, still a few issues with posters, scraping and TV series. The base of language support for the posters (for more recent movies) is truly worldwide now.

hifikid80 Have you tried the manual OTA Update button on the Settings->About page? If it fails, you can do it manually via one of the USB ports on the back of the unit.

Comment

where is the download link to do it manually? I cant access the link posted above.

Comment

Working...
                              X