What version should my movie server be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What version should my movie server be?

Hi, I just got a new movie server, it says the version is 1.1.1 OTA update says none available.

I've read of 1012 and 1013, is this something mine should be finding out there yet, or is the OTA update on hold while a few last issues are worked out?

If it is connected to the internet, it should download the 1013 update, not sure why it does not. You can download it manually from here: http://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=MS_A1_SDK
    • After you get the file, do not unzip it, just rename it update.zip and place it in the root directory of a USB drive that you can plug into the USB jack on the back of the unit.
    • DMS will recognize the new drive and ask if you want to open it, answer YES.
    • Go to the About page in Settings and select USB Update.
    • DMS will find the file and ask you to confirm the update, answer YES

If all is well, you should see the animated yellow Android robot unpacking the update. The DMS should restart automatically, if not shut it down using the IR remote and then restart it.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks Signals, that download was for update1010.zip is there another link for update1013.zip? If not it's no rush and I can wait until everyone is back from break.

Comment

Working...
      X