Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Debug password and Chinese titles ???

Hi,

Finally, my library is back, but titles and categories are in Chinese even if my setting are set to another language!
    About the web server page interface, how to get it? System asked for a debug password but nothing seems working there?

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Yves
    Yves,
    YMartin.com

Yves,
    The manager web interface is at dms.dvdfab.cn, the port 32080 manager is not available unless you revert to the v1010 firmware. The Chinese naming problem was with the v1012 firmware and should not happen if you have updated to v1013. The web manager will ask for your registered username and password the first time, but will remember you thereafter if you check the box. You might try restarting your DMS box if you have login problems.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi, I have the version 1013 and titles are still in Chinese. This makes my wife happy (she is Chinese) but mine is really poor, English will be more useful here.
      I've restarted the box a few times, without any changes. I saw I can change the language manually for each film, but there is no button "Save" only search and delete, so everything stays in Chinese. Yves
      Yves,
      YMartin.com

Comment

Hi, Is "TV Shows" on the menu means "TV Series"? This is a little bit confusing... Yves
        Last edited by ymartin; 02-19-2018, 04:34 PM.
        Yves,
        YMartin.com

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          Yves,
          The manager web interface is at dms.dvdfab.cn, the port 32080 manager is not available unless you revert to the v1010 firmware. The Chinese naming problem was with the v1012 firmware and should not happen if you have updated to v1013. The web manager will ask for your registered username and password the first time, but will remember you thereafter if you check the box. You might try restarting your DMS box if you have login problems.

Hi, I have the version 1013 and titles are still in Chinese. This makes my wife happy (she is Chinese) but mine is really poor, English will be more useful here.
          I've restarted the box a few times, without any changes. I saw I can change the language manually for each film, but there is no button "Save" only search and delete, so everything stays in Chinese.

Also, is "TV Shows" on the menu means "TV Series"? This is a little bit confusing...

Yves
          Yves,
          YMartin.com

Comment

There was an issue with Chinese naming with the v1012 firmware, but I have not seen it with v1013. You can try this: log in to the Manager at dms.dvdfab.cn and try deleting the Chinese country of origin if it is present in some titles. First open the title as shown here:

Click image for larger version  Name:	1-011NEWMGR_1.png Views:	1 Size:	239.3 KB ID:	349918

Then click on the X to remove unwanted countries, or click on the small arrow on the right to add them, as shown below.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1-011NEWMGR.png Views:	1 Size:	255.2 KB ID:	349919

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
            X