No announcement yet.

Someway to have certain discs go to the main menu, others to the main movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature Request Someway to have certain discs go to the main menu, others to the main movie

Hi,

I know that we can set the option to have the MS ask every time what we want to do BUT it would be nice if there was some way to group our movies (or mark them) so that the selection was made automatically.

In most cases I rip the main movie but some discs have "bonus" features that I like to have access to and I rip the entire disc.

Thanks.

Frederick

Thanks for the feedback, but please clarify--do you mean you want it to always use Menu mode if the disc has menus, or only if it is stored in a certain folder?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Thanks for the feedback, but please clarify--do you mean you want it to always use Menu mode if the disc has menus, or only if it is stored in a certain folder?
      I only do a "full rip" when I want to access the disc via its menu. When I do a "main movie" rip I never want to use the menu.

I don't know how this would be possible.

It would be grand if you could somehow detect how the disc was ripped and play it back in "menu mode" or "main movie mode" without having to ask.

If would also be fine if I had to "mark" the disc in some way indicating if it should be played in "menu mode" or "main movie mode".

If would also be fine if I had to put "play in menu mode" discs in one folder and "play in main movie mode" discs in another folder.

The goal is simply to avoid always having to answer the question as to how I want to play the disc since the answer is always the same, based on how I ripped the disc.

Thanks.

Frederick

Comment

Working...
      X