No announcement yet.

How does Main Movie Mode work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Playback How does Main Movie Mode work?

Hi, I recently ran into an issue where a movie's metadata has the incorrect movie length (50 instead of 96 minutes)
    Oddly, when I play "Main Movie" that too is 50 minutes, and the beginning of the movie is cut off.

Does the "Main Movie" mode rely on metadata downloaded from DVDFab to know what tracks it should play during "main movie" mode, or is the algorithm internal in the DMS.
    Just wondering if this is something that, if fixed in the master metadata database would fix "Main Movie" playback, or if this particular title just tricked the system and there's nothing that can be done.

Jack, please try to play the content with VLC or DVDFab Player 5, to see if the content is actually there. If not, it may be a DVDFab decryption problem. Unless something has changed that I am not aware of, neither DVDFab nor DMS use data submitted by users to regulate decryption or playback. If it is a creation or decryption issue, please post it in the DVDFab Copy forum for DVD or BD and include the DVDFab internal log session for the disc, as described here:https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...in-forum-posts

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X