Can not log into DVDFab DMS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Networking Can not log into DVDFab DMS

I have three media server with firmware 1.0.1.3 and I can not access the DMS on WEB. I tried the logout on one of them and now I can not even use this one, it constantly tells me that the server is not seen. But on the same network I can log into the server through DVDFab 10 and the DVDFab media server sees my DVDFab 10 on the network. After displaying the correct email address on DVDFab media server it tells me that the server can not be reach. Now I can not use this unit even locally, it is like dead since it doesn't connect to the server for login. I'm really disappointed all units are not working properly and they were working before when it was local database instead of DMS manager. The other two ones can be use locally without any movie database. But the third one will required a firmware downgrade, it was able to log on the server before 1.0.1.3. This firmware downgrade will have to be done without the menu, I do not know how, because it never reach the final config menu, always stick on the login and password confirmation, very frustrated...

gaeliz,
    Have you checked the network data in Settings->General? Does it show "connected" status for ethernet or wifi?
    WHen you say "can't reach the server", do you mean on the splash screen where it says "Accessing server...." or the Manager at dms.dvdfab.cn? Or xxx.xxx.xxx:xxx:32080?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

signals,

For the third one unit I can not even go to that screen, the unit is stuck in the activation menu because I followed the idea of ´juce´ in the thread "Not able to login on DMS manager", bad idea it got worst and now tells me that the activation failed, unable to connect to server, so I can not even use this unit with local videos. This unit is wired not WiFi and it sees DVDFab 10, it gives me the right email for login but can not reach the server. This unit was working propely before 1.0.1.3 and I can assure that there is no Internet connectivity issue since my PS4 is wired on the same switch.

For the two other ones, they were also working well before 1.0.1.3, but when I click on the movie icon it tells me that it fails to connect to the server, try to restart the DVDFab movie server. I rebooted the units several times but I still have the same issue. These units are also wired and Internet is working. So for those two ones I can used them localy because I never tried the logout and login to try to solve the unable to access server issue.

Comment

Follow up, I was able to downgrade to 1.0.1.0 with a USB flash drive by removing the hard drive and pressing the reset button during power up. 1.01.1.0 I helped me to reactivated my DVDFab movie server unit.

But still the library managing WEB page "https://dms.dvdfab.cn/" is shaded out and display a "Learn More" page instead of the management interface. Again I can tell that all my three movie servers are powered and connected to the Internet. When will DVDFab staff solve this situation?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Sans titre.jpg Views:	1 Size:	17.0 KB ID:	351547
        Last edited by gaeliz; 03-29-2018, 01:19 AM.

Comment

While on 1.0.1.0. you have to log into it using the movie servers ip address followed by :32080. It would look like this, the x's being your movie servers ip address. http://xxx.xxx.x.xxx:32080

Comment

I know 1.0.1.0 is local thank you, but now it has been updated automatically to 1.0.1.3... and I have two other movie servers with 1.0.1.3 and since the beginning I can not do anything with the Movies or Series button menu.

Comment

Downgrade to 1010 until a stable firmware is released.

Comment

If you have more than one DMS online, you need to choose which one you want to manage using the dropdown shown in this capture.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1-011 MANAGER_CHOICE.png
Views:	199
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	351616

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

signals, Can't you see in my previous message above, I can not even reach the page you mention.

Comment

gaeliz,
                    If that page rejects your email and password, please contact the Support team, they have access to the customer database, I do not. You can reach them here: https://www.dvdfab.cn/contact.htm You should supply your registered email address in the message to speed up a response.

Comment

Working...
                    X