Multi disc problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Feedback Multi disc problems

When putting a multi-disc collection on the server, it seems to over write the file so you end up with multiple files of the same disc instead of one iso file per disc. How can you put multiple discs up and keep each disc from being over written by the next file? How do you delete the multiple listings for the same file in the server? My HDD was formatted by the server (it would not format to NTFS but chose something else with no option to change it). Because of that, my compute cannot recognize that HDD when connected.

You should name each ISO or folder differently to reflect the season and episode. It works best if you do each episode of a series individually, and name it like this example: Breaking Bad s01e01.iso for Season 1 Episode 1, then s01e02 etc for the rest. I replied to your other thread about the drive formatting.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X