How to update 1013 to my Movie Server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to update 1013 to my Movie Server

I tried to update my Movie Server to 1013. (Even though the file I download says 1010)
    OTA does not work as it says 1010 is the current version.
    Putting the update on a USB Drive does not work.
    Copying the files to sdcard does not work.

How do I update my Movie Server.

You must put the update.zip file in the root directory of the USB stick, then choose "USB Update" on the About page. It will ignore any file that is not named update.zip. If it keeps updating to v1010, the update file you are using may not contain v1013. If you need a fresh update file, send me a PM and I will send you a download link..

The MD5 checksum for the v1013 update zip file is ac66b190664e4f6f2a15108d1862d7d7
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The file on the forums that is meant to be 1.0.1.3 is actually 1.0.1.0 - how do we get hold of 1.0.1.3

Comment

The update that comes from the post about versdion 1.0.1.2 and 1.0.1.3 actually contains 1.0.1.0. Please can you provide me with 1.0.1.3

Comment

I am not yet allowed to send PM's so signals can you please send me the download link. Thanks.

Comment

that's the last link i used. 1.0.1.3 is still beta and cloud editor based.1.0.1.0 still is more stable

https://s3.amazonaws.com/dl-dvdfab/d...update1013.zip

Comment

Working...
            X