Status Update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Status Update?

Can we get a status update on resolution to the numerous issues with the software?
    Audio issues (atmos/passthru/etc.)
    Meta data issues
    Cloud issues
    performance issues of 4k over lan

It really has been months and very little momentum, let alone support to resolve existing bugs. If your building a whole new platform that is fine but you have to maintain what is there at the same time or your customers lose hope and respect for the product.

I own pretty nearly every product you make, some are awesome such as DVDFab itself, others are scams like DRM removal (has yet to work once when I needed it), and this one which balances between the two, the lack of support and issue resolution is quickly moving it into the scam area, when it has so much potential.

I can certainly understand your views and regret the problems, As I have reported elsewhere, there was a perfect storm of troubles for DMS, including personnel changes, long holidays and other matters. Hopefully there will be some better news soon. No one is giving up, I assure you.

For the audio/passthrough issues, try changing the setting from Auto to the mode you want, this has improved the behavior for others.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X