Android apps failing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Android apps failing

I'm having problems with all of the Android Apps I've downloaded to the MS. I can get Plex to work fine but Vudu, Amazon, DirectTv Now and Google Play (maybe) all have issues. I can't get Vudu and DirectTV to even start. They either crash or just spin (Vudu). I can get Amazon Videos to open. It even shows me my recent viewings but if I click on one to start an episode it just returns me to the recent viewed. I need to contact google about the problem I'm seeing with their app.

Some of these apps you mention require an "approved device" before they will allow content to play or download, not sure if the DMS is approved. You would need to ask them.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks. I'm pretty sure that DirectTv now isn't. They show very few devices. I'll check the web sites for the others.

Comment

Is there any news on Vudu or movies from Vudu having ability to download to MS?

Comment

Working...
        X