Unable to download images using Local Images Link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to download images using Local Images Link

Since the latest program change, I am no longer able to download my saved Poster Images using the "Local Images" link when editing my movies. Does anyone have a solution for this? Even prior to this problem, I was ONLY able to download using this link IF there were already images present from the Scraper. Additionally, for some movies, the scraper shows the correct image and year of the movie, but will not allow that particular image to download. Any help will be appreciated.

This may be a terminology mixup. Do you mean that you are not able to UPload images from your PC to the manager at dms.dvdfab.cn? This feature is not designed for downloading from the manager to your PC, if it ever did that it was an incidental and undocumented feature.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Here is my problem: I copy the movie to my HDD. Most times the program automatically identifies the correct movie & year and the Poster Image appears correctly. When this does not happen correctly, I must edit using the edit "pencil icon" and/or the "Fix Match" 3 dot icon. Unfortunately, some times the returned match choices do not show my movie. So I must select one of the INCORRECT CHOICES as my movie in order to get an image. Following that I then use the "pencil icon" edit function. At the top of the "pencil icon" edit screen is the option to grab a local image from a folder on my C drive. I then select the proper image from that folder, double click it to download the image and then select that image to be the one I want on my poster wall. A workaround, I admit, but it solved the problem. Now, however, after moving to the 1.0.2.0 program, my selected Local Image will not download. So my poster wall has the correct NAME of the movie, but the WRONG image. What has changed? Is there another way for me to attach the proper image. I will add this to the problem. Today I added a movie called Inside Daisy Clover. The Scraper found the correct image and movie year, yet when I selected it, it failed to download. Since the change to 1.0.2.0, this has happened on more than just this one movie.

Comment

Maybe this longer explanation will help in explaining my problem: I copy the movie to my HDD. Most times the program automatically identifies the correct movie & year and the Poster Image appears correctly. When this does not happen correctly, I must edit using the edit "pencil icon" and/or the "Fix Match" 3 dot icon. Unfortunately, some times the returned match choices do not show my movie. So I must select one of the INCORRECT CHOICES as my movie in order to get an image. Following that I then use the "pencil icon" edit function. At the top of the "pencil icon" edit screen is the option to grab a local image from a folder on my C drive. I then select the proper image from that folder, double click it to download the image and then select that image to be the one I want on my poster wall. A workaround, I admit, but it solved the problem. Now, however, after moving to the 1.0.2.0 program, my selected Local Image will not download. So my poster wall has the correct NAME of the movie, but the WRONG image. What has changed? Is there another way for me to attach the proper image. I will add this to the problem. Today I added a movie called Inside Daisy Clover. The Scraper found the correct image and movie year, yet when I selected it, it failed to download. Since the change to 1.0.2.0, this has happened on more than just this one movie.

Comment

I have the same problem. Cannot select a local image to upload and replace the image the database has selected. For example, I have a show called "Parallel Park This!" It is a locally made show about mooring a US Navy Aircraft Carrier. However, the file name is Carrier. Because of this, the database selects the show Carriers and displays the image for that show. I have edited the data to indicate the correct title, but do not believe I can rename the ISO file. I then select to use a local image and click the local image on the computer to replace the incorrectly chosen one. Nothing happens. Save, etc. Nothing. The chosen image stays blue with the check mark. My image never appears to upload. In addition, some movies are not updating when correcting the metadate match. The circle just spins over that movie. I have four doing that. Powered my server down last night, as well as the computer. This morning, spinning circles over those it will not update.

Comment

Working...
          X