Unable to connect to DVDFab MS via internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to connect to DVDFab MS via internet

I'm unable to connect to my DVDFab MS via a browser using the IP. I keep getting a screen asking for a debug password. When I enter the MS only password, it doesn't respond at all. Nothing on the screen changes and it don't get any indication that it's connecting to the server and refreshing the web page.

Any ideas?

You can't connect with a browser with firmware later than v1010, To manage content, use the web manager at http://dms.dvdfab.cn To access the machine's local memory ("sdcard"), use the network share folder on your PC.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks. I can now connect though I'm having problems with the scraper and 3 videos that I'm trying to get identified as movies. Two of them have been just spinning for 2-3 days. I'll pst elsewhere on the insider forum.

Comment

Working...
      X