Limit on number of TV shows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Limit on number of TV shows?

Under 1010, is there a limit to the number of tvshows that can be displayed?

I have 10 tv shows loaded on the internal hard drive. They all show up correctly in the MS. When I add an 11th show, things start getting weird, The 11th show will display the correct poster in the "recently Updated" section and in the "All" section, however, it does NOT show up at all in the TV Show section. Instead, an already existing show's poster is copied 3-5 times over again..

Help?

There is no practical limitation that should cause what you are seeing. Check the way the additional series are titled.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

They are titled per the posted recommendations.

I added a 12th TV Show yesterday. Same situation. Shows 11 and 12 do NOT show up under TV Shows and a pre-existing poster is now showing 5 times.

In addition, the WEB interface (thru IP) shows everything normal.

I removed the two additional shows and did a factory reset. Everything came back normal. Added number 11 and seeing the same thing. (multiple duplicate posters and added shows do no show under TV show list.)

Comment

Working...
      X