Since the big "outage" cannot update movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since the big "outage" cannot update movies

Went for days last week whereby I could not get on the forums, BS message about updates, I have been unable to update my library. The irritating blue circle just spins and spins. I even purchased FileBot and used that to rename my files. My results of that is even more movies are now not recognized by the server! Never ending, isn't it?

hi,

Which version is your using in DVDFab Movie Server ?

Comment

BS? The servers were moved and upgraded. Mind your manners.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        BS? The servers were moved and upgraded. Mind your manners.
        My apologies, but never saw anything anywhere stating the service would be unavailable for so long, nor did I see anything regarding why it was off when it returned. Nothing saying how long it was expected to be down. Just a mushroom.

All I knew was for about a week I had no access to anything, updating movies nor the forum to find any answers.

Until your post here, never knew why there was an outage.

Still unable to update and it says I am running the latest version of 1.0.2.0 SDK and Version 2.0.2 (2018041112143) on the server.

Comment

So, since there has been no response to my issue, I have tried:

I emptied all cache from the server and logged out. When I logged back in on the server, it searched and found many more movies than before, BUT I still cannot manually match and have successful completion. The blue circle just spins over the movie I tried editing, FOR DAYS, each time I come back, the blue circle remains. I cannot manually add a poster for a movie, does not take it. I have several movies the server will not recognize, yet when I access the server through the browser, the movies have posters in the browser but are shown in the video section with plain generic poster on the DMS. The problem continues.

Comment

One other question, why does it take almost a full minute to post from the time I hit POST REPLY? Just curious, never seen this delay before.

Also, when accessing my DMS through the web browser, it stops my browser and I get FREQUENT messages across the top about "this webpage has experienced delays" do I want to wait. Maybe that is related to my inability to be able to successfully update a movie? I cleared my browser history, too.

Comment

I installed a new browser to see if my browser was the issue. Nope, same problem.

Comment

Working...
              X