Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DMS v1.0.3.0 Beta is out! Please try it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ting View Post

sorry for reply you late, about this problem, please try it :

1. when you in the UI of failed activate, please long press "0" button in Remote, jump to Home of DMS,
    2. Go to "Settings", please select "Member Center" page, click "logout", try to logout first, then reactive it.

If you still have any problem, directly pm to me, thanks
    Sorry, could not see how to PM you directly. I did as you suggested and pressed "0" for long time and system began to install V1.0.3.1 and after update completed was able to check Member Center, but was not logged in. Now when I try to activate just loops and does not activate with fail message by starting activation process over and over again. I can still press "0" at any time to get to DMS, but still shows not logged in in Member Center. Please advise.....

Comment

Originally posted by davidafana View Post

Sorry, could not see how to PM you directly. I did as you suggested and pressed "0" for long time and system began to install V1.0.3.1 and after update completed was able to check Member Center, but was not logged in. Now when I try to activate just loops and does not activate with fail message by starting activation process over and over again. I can still press "0" at any time to get to DMS, but still shows not logged in in Member Center. Please advise.....
      Quick update: I tried this and seemed to partially work, but still issues with V1.0.3.0 & V1.0.3.1 activation looping. I performed a Factory Reset and then manually installed back to V1.0.1.0. I was able to activate movie server with the older version, but when prompted to install & update to V1.0.3.1 after completion, takes me back through activation again and again (looping and never reactivates even after logging out of my account via Member Center - almost like it crashes during activation and restarts activation process over).

Please advise.....

Comment

Originally posted by davidafana View Post

Quick update: I tried this and seemed to partially work, but still issues with V1.0.3.0 & V1.0.3.1 activation looping. I performed a Factory Reset and then manually installed back to V1.0.1.0. I was able to activate movie server with the older version, but when prompted to install & update to V1.0.3.1 after completion, takes me back through activation again and again (looping and never reactivates even after logging out of my account via Member Center - almost like it crashes during activation and restarts activation process over).

Please advise.....
        Please check your message. Thanks.

Comment

Is there a way to find all ISO files on my Movie Server? I have some items that appear twice because I've copied them to a Plex server library on my NAS as MKV and also to the Ms as ISO. I've included the NAS server directories to the Ms links so that all are available on the MS. I'm separating those that I have ISO files to a separate directory on the NAS so that I can add it to Plex but not the MS. I have 40TB on the NAS and will have to expand probably next year. Most of my videos I don't want the special features on so don't care about the ISO. The 8 TB I have on the MS should work for that right now.

Comment

Originally posted by KBoz View Post
            Is there a way to find all ISO files on my Movie Server?
            Current, I have not a good solution for this problem, maybe in the future, we can provide some advance search function in App or Local Web .

Thanks.

Comment

Thanks. I found them mostly by checking the MS and then finding them on my NAS. I've moved them all to a new folder and excluded that from MS library and added new directory to Plex

Comment

I'm still having a few problems with the latest version (1.0.3.1). I still have a few videos that the scraper or the MS software won't correctly handle:

I just ripped and stored on my Snap NAS a MKV Passthrough copy of 2 Guns (2015). The scraper finds the movie when I try a fix match but then it won't actually change the meta data or the poster.

I'm having the same type of problems with Kelly///'s Heroes. I'm not sure why it wants to add / in a lot of cases where I have an apostrophe.

It's not allowing me to fix the scraping of Life of Pi. Again the scraper finds the proper movie but when I select it nothing ever changes.

I'm still having issues with a number of Anime where it doesn't move all of the episodes under the TV Show: Greatest American Hero, some Star Trek, Grim and Star Trek Enterprise episodes.

It's leaving multiple copies of the same episodes of Trigun under the video tab but not showing any episodes under the Trigun TV show and it's missing some posters for episodes of Outlaw Star, not finding but one of several episodes of the MTV series Aeon Flux. Remington Steele is also missing episode posters which were there before version 1.0.3.0. The Cowboy Bebop TV series description i sin German and I can't seem to change it.

Comment

KBoz do you mean 1.0.3.5 Beta? That is the latest release. If not you should check it out, the scrapping is better, there is a feature to update/edit your wall poster/metadata using the DMS that's very nice and post your comments under that topic (1.0.3.5) if you have an issue with it. Not sure how much replays you going to get posting it in here.

Comment

No. I believe there was a previous beta version that I downloaded. I'll try the new 1.0.3.5 version to see if this fixes the problems I'm having with the earlier versions.

Comment

I have one entire tv series in the DMS videos. Why do the dms videos not show up on the dms website to edit?

Comment

I've gotten the latest beta realize loaded to my MS (1.0.3.5). That took a few tries. Apparently MS doesn't support USB drives formatted with exFat. I believe I'd asked about that before and was told that it did. The update worked perfectly as soon as I reformatted to Fat32.

I'm still having problems with getting all of my files recognized even with this latest release. Mostly it's TV shows but I'm still having problems with a few movies.

The TV shows: Greatest American Hero, Trigun, Grimm, Star Trek (original), Star Trek Enterprise, Aeon Flux, Star Trek TNG, Eureka Seven and Doctor Who (2 specials)
                        Movies: The Story fo the Weeping Camel, Shaolin Soccer and probably My Neighbor Totoro (I'm having problems pulling up from any searches.

Greatest American Hero is 2 iso files and Aeon Flux may be an issue with seasons and episode names. I've got the complete collection but I've only identified 10 episodes which sounds like season 03.

Comment

Working...
                        X