I have finally had it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have finally had it

End of the line for me. So disappointed. I tried 1030 and after a couple hours it still didn't find any of my movie or tv shows on the drive. Couldn't log in to the web page. I reverted back to 1010 and now cannot log in to the server again, it asks for my password and them nothing when I click on it. I've been patient and not complaining while waiting for an update. Right now, I just want to go back and stay on 1010 but cannot access it from my laptop any more. What is going on? Extremely ticked off!!!

Hi jim,
    Sorry you have not had good results with v1030, others have. with the known exception of TV shows. Do you mean that the Rebuild Library fails?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Yes, I have tried it a few times now and it just keeps going with a grayed out screen and not finding any movies. I also reverted back to v1010 which I was mostly happy with and cannot access the local server now logging into 192.168.1.100:32080/mediashow.html because I keep getting a login screen for my password and when I enter it and click login nothing happens.

Comment

Hi, jim

Sorry for your problem first, I think there are must have some special problem in v1030, I need your help to check this problem, please pm your account and email to me, I will check the log information first.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X