How to handle pilot episodes in 1031

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to handle pilot episodes in 1031

I am wondering how best to handle pilot episodes in TV series under 1031. I have a few TV series where the pilot episode is provided in the season one release. However, "The Movie Database" does not list the pilot episode as part of season 1. Instead, it is listed under "specials" or "Season 0"

Under 1010, I would tag these as Season 0 and that worked pretty well. This doesn't seem to work under 1031. The WEB editor did allow me to set the season to "0", and it now shows I have 2 seasons of episodes, however, it will only show season 1, not 0. The MS itself is the same, only season 1 shows. In fact, after editing the pilot to season 0. there is no longer any poster anywhere in the system for that disk, even though the file is still on the MS.

Any help would be appreciated.

Try putting the pilot in S1 as episode 0 (zero).
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

hi,

In the next version, I will focus on TV series, can you give me some information about the pilot episodes of TV series, like which TV have the pilot episodes ?

thanks .

Comment

Ting,
        I am seeing this problem with the pilot episode of the Kung Fu series from 1972. The first disk in the season 1 package is the pilot episode. The Movie Database does not show the pilot under season 1. Instead it is under "Specials" or Season 0. I also see the problem with the pilot episode of Battlestar Galactica, which was actually a two part miniseries.
        Last edited by tbrown25; 07-12-2018, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Signals,

I renamed the iso to make it season 1 episode 0 and then re-scanned the library. Apparently the scraper did not like it as the file reappeared but without a poster. I tried editing it via the WEB page, but that page will not allow an episode 0.
          Last edited by tbrown25; 07-12-2018, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X