Major TVSHOW playback problem under 1031

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Major TVSHOW playback problem under 1031

Just found out that, under 1031, I am no longer offered the option to play back TV Show iso files in "menu mode". When playing any tv show iso file, the unit just starts playing an episode in the file. I thought it was a random episode at first, but now I believe it is playing the longest episode in the file. The top menu and pop up menu buttons do not work during playback, so there is not way to get to the menu. This means I cannot view any episodes in the file other than the one the movie server picks to play.

This has made my TV show library unusable.

Is there any way I can restore the menu mode option to TV shows?

Originally posted by tbrown25 View Post
    Just found out that, under 1031, I am no longer offered the option to play back TV Show iso files in "menu mode". When playing any tv show iso file, the unit just starts playing an episode in the file. I thought it was a random episode at first, but now I believe it is playing the longest episode in the file. The top menu and pop up menu buttons do not work during playback, so there is not way to get to the menu. This means I cannot view any episodes in the file other than the one the movie server picks to play.

This has made my TV show library unusable.

Is there any way I can restore the menu mode option to TV shows?
    hi, I will check this problem ASAP, if we can find and fix the problem, maybe I will release beta version first.

Thanks

Comment

Does this happen with ISOs that are from both DVD and BD source discs?
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

It only happens with ISO's listed as TV Shows. All of my TV shows are from DVD's (so far) so I don't know if it would do the same with Blu-ray.

Comment

Some additional data:
          If I select a TV show from the Recently Watched list, the system does offer to run in menu mode. Selecting from any other location does not.

Comment

This is why I rip my TV Show disks as separate episodes.mkv files. I really don't like to go through the whole DVD menu structure to play my Movies or TV Shows. The whole point of me ever spending time copying or ripping video from disk is to get rid of all the adverts, trailers, logos, and all the other junk that comes with my disks.

The only issue I have with my routine is that I cannot get the bonus materials, "making of", "interviews", and whatnot that isn't junk and filler on the DMS in the proper section... always ends up as video, with no way to categorize any of it as bonus or specials with the appropriate Movie, or TV Show/Season. That is a feature I would like implemented into the DMS, along with a sort option of "Watched" or Not Watched.

Comment

Working...
            X