Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error in playback of FUL BD and UHD

Good Morning,

Tell them that yesterday I updated the computer to the new 1035 version, and at first it was stable since I did not have the problems of the 1031 that I finally had to discard, but the problem came when I tried to play a Full UHD and could not hear more than noises and beeps, I tried several and the same, some did not make these noises but when I tried to start the movie it would go back to the start menu.
    This does not happen when you play MKV 4k files, only with full UHD or BD.
    Again I have come back to 1030 to see that I do not have any problems.

regards

Thanks for the feedback, please go to the About page in DMS Settings and click the Feedback button to send your logs. You will need to be running v1035 for this to be helpful.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Sorry to bother you folks-- but--- How do I start a new post!!! I see no button to do so.

Thanks a lot----

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaRick View Post
        Sorry to bother you folks-- but--- How do I start a new post!!! I see no button to do so.

Thanks a lot----
        Click on the button near the top at the right that's labeled +New Topic

Comment

Nope-- don't see it. I am brand new and I guess I have not been granted privileges yet.

Comment

Click on the forum you want to post in on the opening screen and you'll see it. You can't start a thread from within another thread.
            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by ACLA2016 View Post
              Good Morning,

Tell them that yesterday I updated the computer to the new 1035 version, and at first it was stable since I did not have the problems of the 1031 that I finally had to discard, but the problem came when I tried to play a Full UHD and could not hear more than noises and beeps, I tried several and the same, some did not make these noises but when I tried to start the movie it would go back to the start menu.
              This does not happen when you play MKV 4k files, only with full UHD or BD.
              Again I have come back to 1030 to see that I do not have any problems.

regards
              Thanks report the problem, we are working for fix this problem.

Comment

Same issue!!!!only 1.0.3.0 is better, 1.0.3.1 - 1.0.3.5 are same~

Comment

Working...
                X