lip sync setting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lip sync setting?

how do i access the lip sync setting. Im having some issues with a few movies that are running fine on other players but i cant find it in the menus where to adjust lip sync.

I do not remember a firmware version that had this feature, and there are very few reports of sync issues. Audio output settings could have some impact on sync, please try it and see.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Tried everything. Some movies just require lip sync adjustment. It's one of them features you don't use often but when its there it saves you turning off the movie because you cant put up with it no more.

Is it something we will ever see on this player?

Comment

Let me be the second to request this feature. I have also reported sync issues in the past. It happens with episodes more than movies for me.
        Stopping the player and starting again seems to help, but does not fix it.

Comment

Working...
        X