Unable to update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to update

I keep getting the message ‘No Update Package’. I have downloaded the update 3 times and tried 2 different USB drives. I am currently running 1.0.3.5. I have (of course) renamed the file to update.zip and it is in the root. I have reformatted both USB drives a couple of times.

Anyone else seeing this?

Thanks

I had no problem. sorry

Comment

Originally posted by RickLay View Post
      I keep getting the message ‘No Update Package’. I have downloaded the update 3 times and tried 2 different USB drives. I am currently running 1.0.3.5. I have (of course) renamed the file to update.zip and it is in the root. I have reformatted both USB drives a couple of times.

Anyone else seeing this?

Thanks

hi,

1. There are a list of "sdcard, sata1, sdbxxx" in System upgrade, please make sure you select the correct device, "sdbxxx" is the usb device .
      2. Please do the md5 verify for the update.zip, make sure it's correct.

Comment

How is the USB drive formatted? Try NTFS.

Comment

Make sure you don't have a space or other invisible character in the filename. The DMS should pop up a box when you insert the USB stick asking if you want to open it if it is recognizing the drive. Mine is formatted FAT32 and works every time in either USB port.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Resolved - User error..... apparently the MS doesn’t like the file ‘update.zip.zip’.

Comment

Working...
            X