This version broke the Video Playback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This version broke the Video Playback

Playback of MP4 files does not work now. Go in under Video, then DMS Video, cannot play any file. Shows dialog box that says to provide Feenback. If I goto the top right and click on the file list icon, I can go to the folder where the MP4 video resides, they can play OK. I am using a NAS.

I can't duplicate this, an MP4 I just made of Overboard using the DVDFab BD Ripper module plays perfectly. Please scan your MP4 with MediaInfo and attach the text output to a new post.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by CapVid View Post
      Playback of MP4 files does not work now. Go in under Video, then DMS Video, cannot play any file. Shows dialog box that says to provide Feenback. If I goto the top right and click on the file list icon, I can go to the folder where the MP4 video resides, they can play OK. I am using a NAS.
      Thanks report, I will check it

Comment

I have a video showing the issues for you. How can I share it in private?

Comment

Originally posted by CapVid View Post
          I have a video showing the issues for you. How can I share it in private?
          How big the file is ? if not too big, can using PM to me .

Comment

Working...
          X