Next firmware?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firmware Question Next firmware?

I'm sure more than me are waiting for next beta firmware. When can we expect to see it coming out???
    Viking lost down under

The office has been closed the past week for a national holiday, they will resume work on all DVDFab products on Monday.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

We are working for next beta firmware, Thanks.

Comment

ok
        Viking lost down under

Comment

Is there an Android 7 OS upgrade being planned as part any future roll out of new firmware?

Comment

In actually, Our team have finished all important job of upgrade to Android 7 OS, so DMS firmware will got it too, but I have not accurate time for it, because the developement resources are very shortage at the current stage, I will try to let this working in the plan ASAP,

Thanks.

Comment

That is a good thing ting...my other Android based streamer(..kdLinks A400) got it a while back and and it seems to have smoothed the performance out quite a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by ting View Post
                In actually, Our team have finished all important job of upgrade to Android 7 OS, so DMS firmware will got it too, but I have not accurate time for it, because the developement resources are very shortage at the current stage, I will try to let this working in the plan ASAP,

Thanks.
                Where is the upgrade to Android 7?

Comment

Working...
                X