Fed Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fed Up

As I was downloading the latest version of DVDFab (11) and reading all of the nice new features that obviously took a lot of development time and testing effort, I became even more FED UP at the progress (or lack there of) on fixing the Movie Server application. The 1036 version cannot even play movies for a lot of people (myself included). For the third or fourth time I have rolled back to a version that will at least play movies. My warranty expired in July of 2018 - well over a year and I still don't have a product that was worth the money. I find it hard to accept that DVDFab continues to produce significant upgrades and regular patches for DVDFab. All of their other software applications are rock solid. How is it that the Movie Server product can be such a poorly executed application? It seems that the quality resources at DVDFab are dedicated to other applications.

When can we expect to receive a release that is truly up to the quality standards that apply to the other packages offered by DVDFab? I cannot recommend this product to anyone.

I know I am venting, but I have tried to be patient but now I'm FED UP!

I understand how you feel, but there have been many improvements in the DMS firmware and there will be more. The new DVDFab v11 had no impact on the work on DMS, the development and design staffs are completely different. You are allowed one vent, but future posts that do not contribute something more tangible will be deleted.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The v1036 is the beta version, please keep the v1031 version, the new version is in the working.

thanks.

Comment

What is the most stable version of DMS?

Comment

How do I re-vert back to
          v1031 version? Can you provided a link to the file location?

Comment

Originally posted by TAZ View Post
            How do I re-vert back to
            v1031 version? Can you provided a link to the file location?
            please check it

Dear DMS users: Thanks for the tests and feedback on v1030, now we are happy to present DMS v1031 Beta for you to help us test. Note: if you download this update

Comment

Working...
            X