Frustration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Networking Frustration

So after many months of trial and error with this DMS I have finally give up trying to network with it properly. For me to get it to work in a fashion is to do this

Format a HHD to NTFS and name the drive as DMS
    Insert DMS drive into PC and copy a backed up Blu-ray/UHD Blu-ray on to the DMS drive
    Place the DMS drive into the DMS SERVER hard drive caddy
    Go to MOVIES and update PATH then update LIBRARY
    Now reboot the DMS SERVER
    When reboot is complete go to MOVIES and the DMS SERVER will have found new title/s and hopefully found the correct metadata and will add these to the posterwall

things still to solve …. some Blu-rays/UHD Blu-rays titles when playing in menu mode still show chapter icon in bottom left of screen while playing (so can only play by main movie)

When you have movies that are sequels say Avengers Assemble and Avengers Infinity Wars Then the DMS SERVER groups these together as collections and only shows one film in the poster wall. I would like to separate these

And finally the metadata server needs some working on as some title covers are low res and the synopsis wrong .. WHY CANT WE ADD OUR OWN METADATA PLEASE

Good feedback, please report which firmware version you currently have installed.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Good feedback, please report which firmware version you currently have installed.

Comment

Working...
      X