Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TV Series "Scrubs" always listed under its German name and description in DMS menu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TV Series "Scrubs" always listed under its German name and description in DMS menu

The TV Show "Scrubs" is always listed as "Scrubs - Die Anfänger" with a German description on my DMS, even after I've updated it to the English version. I cannot get it to stay with its English version.

Have you tried editing the meta info in the Manager [ip address of your DMS:32080]?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I just did. However, no matter what I do when I'm editing it, the moment I change any of the characters of the fields, that field will always turn to the blue lock icon. If I change the entire name to the correct one and click this lock so that it's gray and unlocked before submitting, it will still show the German information.

Comment

Please provide the log , I will try to find the where is the problem.

Comment

Which log? I'm adding the files that are ripped from DVDFab locally by copying them to the DMS.

Comment

Working...
          X