DVDFab Forum - TV Series "Scrubs" always listed under its German name and description in DMS menu

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TV Series "Scrubs" always listed under its German name and description in DMS menu

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Series "Scrubs" always listed under its German name and description in DMS menu

The TV Show "Scrubs" is always listed as "Scrubs - Die Anfänger" with a German description on my DMS, even after I've updated it to the English version. I cannot get it to stay with its English version.

Have you tried editing the meta info in the Manager [ip address of your DMS:32080]?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)................................NEW Guide: Using Images in Posts

Comment

I just did. However, no matter what I do when I'm editing it, the moment I change any of the characters of the fields, that field will always turn to the blue lock icon. If I change the entire name to the correct one and click this lock so that it's gray and unlocked before submitting, it will still show the German information.

Comment

Please provide the log , I will try to find the where is the problem.

Comment

Working...
        X