No announcement yet.

What's going on???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hardware Problem/Question What's going on???

I am here watching the morning news, when I noticed that media player is turned off. No power outage, and it was on 10 min. ago. Is there some type of code running saying the media player is only allowed to run xxx amount of time and than turns off?????????
    Viking lost down under

Not that I am aware of. Was the red LED visible? Complete shutdown?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Yes, complete shutdown.
      Viking lost down under

Comment

ejm...I've seen this once before but I don't know when or what firmware I was running at the time, I chalked it up to my harmony remote configuration concerning the activity when switching between them. It appears that the sever writes a new log file everyday it is running and I don't know if there is any cleanup or maintenance scripts running in the background. I leave mine on all the time, which I can see now why it might be good to shut it down every now and then again. Just wonder if it is a maintenance shutdown due to limited storage for the log files? It would be nice if we could clear the logs using the local access to the server over a network.
        Last edited by Dead Eye; 12-23-2018, 02:14 PM.

Comment

thanks m8
          Viking lost down under

Comment

The box can be restart, or just not any response ?
            When open the power, there are the red light is on ? if the red light is off, maybe the DC power has some problem.

Comment

There is no problem restarting the DMS and yes the red light was on. The question is why did it turn off?????????
              Viking lost down under

Comment

Working...
              X