DMS lost track of date and time beta 1037

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DMS lost track of date and time beta 1037

I used DVDFAB to copy a movie to the DMS and all worked well. Being somewhat protective, I always then go to the server and copy the folder to another NAS drive. Easiest way to find something is to sort by date, but the movie was not there... so I looked by name, and it had a January 1st date in 2015! Went to the DMS and it was set to pick up the time from the network, so I changed it to manual to get into the current year. No power problems, no failures on the DMS, any ideas??

If your unit can connect to the internet, there should be no issues with the time/date setting. I have used every firmware version that has ever existed for this unit and have never seen this happen. Please clarify if the file on the DMS or the file on the NAS has the wrong date, and if you copied the file to the NAS from the DMS or your PC, then I can try to duplicate the problem.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Signals, appreciate your feedback. The DMS itself had the wrong date and time, not just the file I copied there. The unit is always connected to the internet, other than when I reboot the router. When I have a chance, I will go back to the automatic time setting and report here - hope it stays in 2019.

Comment

Working...
      X