Strange thing started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange thing started

I recently have had a strange thing happen when I don't use the movie server for a bit. There is a cursor on the screen blocking the remote buttons from working. I have to restart the server to fix it. Not a major problem, just annoying. Anyone else see this? I'm still on v1.0.1.0. and staying there.

I've not seen this.....yet
    I am also at 1.0.1.0

What is driving me crazy is after a power off and power on it acts like I have a new disk internal to the DMS and has to create the DB all over again

Comment

Originally posted by jimczyz View Post
      I recently have had a strange thing happen when I don't use the movie server for a bit. There is a cursor on the screen blocking the remote buttons from working. I have to restart the server to fix it. Not a major problem, just annoying. Anyone else see this? I'm still on v1.0.1.0. and staying there.
      Never saw this with 1010 or any other version. Possibly a hardware issue with the IR remote or its receiver module.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Like I said, not a major pain, just have to restart it when it happens.

Comment

This is what I'm talking about. See attachment.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jimczyz View Post
            This is what I'm talking about. See attachment.
            go into the MS settings and try turning off the On-screen keyboard and see if
            the cursor still shows.

Comment

I can't help wondering if this is related to the issue I have where the USB 2.0 port only works with a mouse or keyboard (whilst the USB 3.0 does work OK with USB sticks etc) - reported earlier on this forum. It sounds like something screwy in the USB software not letting go of the mouse device. I too occasionally get the mouse pointer on the screen when no mouse is attached. It's all very odd. Currently running 1.0.3.5. Sorry but I have no suggestions to cure it.
              Last edited by SaturnV; 02-18-2019, 11:50 AM.

Comment

At least I'm not the only one

Comment

This is happening more and more now, I've reinstalled the fw and cleaned the cache with no luck stopping it. Have to restart constantly.

Comment

Working...
                  X