Amazon Prime Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon Prime Video

I installed Amazon Prime Video app on the movie server and it runs fine. I can browse all the movies and shows available through the service. When I play a video, (free through amazon prime) a very brief video pops up along with audio (1 or 2 seconds). Then goes to a blank screen with a spinning arrow and back to the selection screen. I have tried rebooting the MS. Uninstalled amazon prime video app and reinstalling. I am still on version 1010. Has anyone had these problems?

It probably needs an android update; it is also possible that the DMS is not an approved device for Prime. I have never tried it since I have an amz Fire connected to the same TV. One of the later versions might work, they contain android updates.Will try it on mine with v1038 beta when time permits;
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

So, signals... you have v1038 beta? I don't see a link anywhere in the forum for v1038. not sure if that is a typo or if they are holding back.

Comment

Working...
      X