DVDFab Forum - Scraping Issues


No announcement yet.

Scraping Issues

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Scraping Issues

    Hello All,

    I have been trying to get some TV Shows to scrape for the last two weeks.

    1st season of "The 100"
    1st season of "Deadwood"

    I can use the edit feature through the DMS, it finds the poster for either shows, but there is two posters for each show that are the exact same.
    So I tried it on the local web interface and it does the same thing.

    So then after it scrapes, I go to my TVShows poster wall and I only see Deadwood with my other shows, no poster for The 100. I then click on that poster and it takes me to this window.

    when I choose the Deadwood poster I am then brought to a page that has Deadwood with two seasons.
    if I click on the first season's poster I am then taken to this screen.

    it has three episodes in it, one of them is the first episode of "The 100", the other two are episodes 9 and 10 of Deadwood.
    I have tried to "Fix Match" on this screen for all these episodes. pulling up the same double poster search pool, I can choose either one of these posters and they are still stuck in this phantom TVShow group.

    If I go to the Next Deadwood option it shows the correct posters.

    Does anyone have any suggestions short of rebuilding the entire library? I have 22 different TVShows already scraped one episode at a time and I am no going to go through that again. it's taken me months to get all these episodes scraped and in order.

    Last edited by Shaggy6977; 03-21-2019, 06:40 PM.

  • #2
    The screenshots aren't necessary in this case. You apparently did not follow the steps for images in posts outlined here: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...in-forum-posts

    This may be a database issue, please wait for the v2000 firmware release (coming soon) and try it again.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers.............