Movie Sever Offline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movie Sever Offline

I'm totally confused. First, my movie server poster wall would not refresh when I added a new movie. I decided to rebuild the library and now it's completely blank. When I attempt to go here https://dms.dvdfab.cn/#/index, I get "Your Movie Server is offline".

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.

Depending on the firmware version you have installed, the web manager may no longer be used. First, check to see if your unit has a valid network connection in Settings->General-> (wifi or ethernet). If so, the try the local manager at [your unit IP]:32080 on your PC's web browser.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

When I do that, I get Account Log In....(has a lock) Debug password...I'm not sure what password it wants.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee411 View Post
        When I do that, I get Account Log In....(has a lock) Debug password...I'm not sure what password it wants.
        What is your DMS version ? please try to clean the cache for explorer, and type the local web manager url : http://your-ip:32080 .

Thanks.

Comment

I believe the DMS is 1.0.3. What debug password is it referring to?

Comment

Originally posted by Bee411 View Post
            I believe the DMS is 1.0.3. What debug password is it referring to?
            Please check the PM. thanks.

Comment

Mine is doing the same thing. The local web manager works just fine but the web manager just keeps saying that the movie server is offline. DMS version 1.0.3.7. Started last week sometime.

Comment

Working...
              X