Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Media library is empty only 1010 shows my library.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Media library is empty only 1010 shows my library.

Hallo,

I had been using 1030 firmware before and i added some new movies but library did not show the new movies so i tried to rebuild the library but somehow it did not rebuild my library i could see scanning movies for 5 or 6 movies then it stops and shows media library is empty. after that i tried every single firmware all has same problem ..so i went back to 1010 .

now only 1010 updates my library and shows my movies.. could anybody help me? why is that?

thanks

That is one of the main reasons I have stuck with 1010. Same thing happens to me if I try to use any other version.

Comment

main problem with the 1010 is , it says new hdd found on startup...i hope they get the basics right on v2.0

Comment

Originally posted by hifikid80 View Post
        main problem with the 1010 is , it says new hdd found on startup...i hope they get the basics right on v2.0
        I can live with that, everything else works fine for me except the occasional cursor popping up.

Comment

I have the same problem, but reverting back to 1010 is not an option, or any other update, as tghe updates show as being updated, but once it has rebooted, it is still the same software.

Now i have a box that doesn't seem to work anymore cos of this problem, funny it has happened just after it is out of warrenty as well

Comment

is it somehow related to the warrenty ? 1 year over for me as well.

Comment

I hope not, I have now got it so I can change the software, but it doesn't create a libary even with update1010.

Comment

I was running V1.0.3.7 since 11/2018 and all was fine until 3/28/19 when my library disappeared. Proceeded to rebuild and still shows my library was empty. I turned the unit off and back on still no library. I reformatted HDD and starting adding movies back and still no library. I reverted back to v1.0.1.0 and found this is the only version that shows my library now, none of the newer versions starting with V1.0.3.1 through V1.0.3.7 do not work anymore to rebuild my library. Is this a DMS issue or a movie server issue? What changed and what is the fix as v1.0.3.7 was working before 3/28/19 and now is not rebuilding library correctly at all?
                Last edited by davidafana; 03-31-2019, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Something must have changed somewhere, and it needs fixing urgently

Comment

Originally posted by The Toerag View Post
                    Something must have changed somewhere, and it needs fixing urgently
                    Noted this same problem but think this is fixed now. Try clearing/cleaning your cache then rebuild your library or in some cases refresh, whatever works to do a full rescan/update of your hard drive contents. Gave it one more try today and things updated for me...…...Good luck!!!

Comment

Not sure how you mean clearing/Cleaning the cache, can't find an option to do that, though I have tried factory resets and the option to erase phone date in the menu, none of them have worked. All I have is a paper weight as things stand

Comment

I will check this problem, looks there are something wrong in some place.

Comment

We just fixed one problem, which will cause empty library or new added movie not be showed. Please try to "Update library" and check the result.

Comment

anyone tried ? is it working ?

Comment

I have tried and the tv shows started to work but not the movies. Still get empty libary

Comment

Working...
                              X