Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Media library is empty only 1010 shows my library.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm new to the Forum and am struggling with getting anything to display on the wall. I copied, per the users manual, a few (10) movies to the server and the best I get is a list of files in the "Video" tab. Everything I read and saw in the advertisements and in numerous YouTube videos had me under the impression that this was "plug and play". Obviously, this is not the case.
    I have over 1800 movies (copied with different versions of DVDFab and mostly AVI) to which I intend to copy to the server. The most recent were copied in DVD 11.
    It appears that I have invested in a very expensive (Movie Server and 8 TB hard drive) external hard drive.
    My Server is version 2.1.1 (20180704113219), SDK Version: 1.0.3.1
    I attempted to update the firmware with the OTA link in the server settings which resulted in an "update failed" message.
    Sorry for the burden however I need help.
    How do I update the firmware?
    How do I copy files so they will display on the wall?

Larry

Comment

Originally posted by lambrld View Post
      I'm new to the Forum and am struggling with getting anything to display on the wall. I copied, per the users manual, a few (10) movies to the server and the best I get is a list of files in the "Video" tab. Everything I read and saw in the advertisements and in numerous YouTube videos had me under the impression that this was "plug and play". Obviously, this is not the case.
      I have over 1800 movies (copied with different versions of DVDFab and mostly AVI) to which I intend to copy to the server. The most recent were copied in DVD 11.
      It appears that I have invested in a very expensive (Movie Server and 8 TB hard drive) external hard drive.
      My Server is version 2.1.1 (20180704113219), SDK Version: 1.0.3.1
      I attempted to update the firmware with the OTA link in the server settings which resulted in an "update failed" message.
      Sorry for the burden however I need help.
      How do I update the firmware?
      How do I copy files so they will display on the wall?

Larry

Hi, Larry

Did you want try the new beta version ? I think this problem has been fixed,
      I will ask admin to add you to the internal forum.

Thanks.

Comment

May I be added to the internal forum also. It's been almost a year since my warranty expired and this thing hasn't worked correctly since I first got it. Thanks

Comment

I would be very interested however my computer skills are limited. I fix airplanes for a living and am pretty good at it. I'm just a novice when it comes to computers. Would you please provide detailed instructions on how to download, install and copy my files.
          Larry

Comment

My DMS also stopped working a few weeks ago and would not import new movies, although I could find them and play them in the videos tab. After a factory reset now only 3 movies will show up. Pretty much a brick until the new firmware can be put in. Can you please send me the new firmware. Thx

Comment

hi, all

There are two beta version in internal forum now, I am prepare to release the third beta version (v2002) tomorrow, and there are not serious problems, I will open it to public forum.

Thanks.

Comment

How do I join the internal forum?

Comment

See Ting's post above, an even newer firmware will be out publicly today or tomorrow if it works well in tests.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The newest version is out now, please read this in full before trying it out: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...dms-v200x-beta
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Out where? How do I get access? Everything I read says it's in the Insider Forum.

Comment

I followed the links above and the DVDFab app is not listed

Comment

It is in the public forum, scroll down to section IV of the post I linked above for the download link.Be sure to follow the steps listed in the post.

Comment

I'm still struggling and this is making me feel real stupid but here we go. I attempted to upgrade to the newest version but was unsuccessful;
                            I attempted to clean the data per Tang' post however there was no DvdFab icon in the Apps section.

I went to the "about" tab and tried to update via USB and it resulted in an error so I'm right back to where I have been since receiving my server.

I also tried to connect to the MSG Manager to transfer my files and could not get past the login and on the last attempt could not even reach the page to attempt to login.

I printed the user manual and have followed the instructions to the letter. Nothing has improved. This can not all be me. Can someone please help the dummy?

Comment

Originally posted by lambrld View Post
                              I'm still struggling and this is making me feel real stupid but here we go. I attempted to upgrade to the newest version but was unsuccessful;
                              I attempted to clean the data per Tang' post however there was no DvdFab icon in the Apps section.

I went to the "about" tab and tried to update via USB and it resulted in an error so I'm right back to where I have been since receiving my server.

I also tried to connect to the MSG Manager to transfer my files and could not get past the login and on the last attempt could not even reach the page to attempt to login.

I printed the user manual and have followed the instructions to the letter. Nothing has improved. This can not all be me. Can someone please help the dummy?
                              hi, Please PM your email to me, I try send some guides for you.

Thanks

Comment

Thanks Ting, my email is:
                                lm.Takhli@yahoo.com (those are lower case (L) not upper I)

Comment

Working...
                                X