Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DMS v2.0.0.2 - The subtitles and audio buttons on the remote are not working.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DMS v2.0.0.2 - The subtitles and audio buttons on the remote are not working.

After upgrading to v2.0.0.2 the functionality of the buttons SUBTITLES and AUDIO on the remote are not working.

When either one of them is pressed, it does show the current audio track or subtitle that is being used, but before this release if I pressed the button again, I was able to "navigate" thru the different tracks. After the upgrade, I have to go back to blu-ray disc menu and change them there.

I tried a factory reset and same result.

UPDATE:
    I went back to v1.0.3.1, v1.0.3.5 and 1.0.3.7 and the buttons work fine in all those versions, so definitely something changed in v2.0.0.2
    Last edited by rpareja; 05-02-2019, 12:04 AM.

The remote decoding may be incomplete in v2.0.0.2, remember it is a Beta. Thanks for the feedback,the developers will check it.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Got it!

Thanks signals.

Comment

Originally posted by rpareja View Post
        After upgrading to v2.0.0.2 the functionality of the buttons SUBTITLES and AUDIO on the remote are not working.

When either one of them is pressed, it does show the current audio track or subtitle that is being used, but before this release if I pressed the button again, I was able to "navigate" thru the different tracks. After the upgrade, I have to go back to blu-ray disc menu and change them there.

I tried a factory reset and same result.

UPDATE:
        I went back to v1.0.3.1, v1.0.3.5 and 1.0.3.7 and the buttons work fine in all those versions, so definitely something changed in v2.0.0.2
        hi, thanks report, I will check this problem.

Comment

Working...
        X